Hear what the team says...
Listen to the team and what they have to say about working at Te Pari!
Livestock Equipment Technician - Orange NSW
Te Pari Products Ltd
Pay & Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
Company: Te Pari Products Ltd
Location: Orange NSW
Pay & Benefits: Competitive Renumeration
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Looking for something new and challenging in a company with a global footprint? With a supportive team and comfortable work environment?
Global Livestock Equipment Supplier
Te Pari is a global market leading manufacturer of livestock handling and animal management systems. Due to ongoing expansion in the market, our Australian team is on the hunt for a Livestock Equipment Technician to help undertake and manage the increasing technical workload.
This role involves the delivery, commissioning, repairs, and support for our range of automatic sheep and cattle handling systems. The job involves regular travel however sometimes each week would be at our Orange Sales Office. Te Pari has built a foundation of success based on hard work and innovation and are looking for someone who reflects this passion and drive.
· Train customers on farm in the use of the equipment
· On farm service of the company’s products
· Provide phone and online technical support to clients
· Facilitate delivery of equipment to customers
· Assist the Sales & Warehouse team with other duties as required.
· Assist with preparation and assembly of equipment
· Contribute to the overall company culture by living our values
· A competitive rate of $35-45/hour
· Ongoing career progression and training
· An encouraging and supportive company culture
· Private use of company Ute
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity, can operate in a fast-paced environment and can step up in a challenging role. A strong mechanical aptitude and a keen interest in the livestock industry is a must combined with the long-term ambition to continue learning and succeed.
We want someone who aligns to and lives our values of Teamwork, Exceptional Customer Service, Productivity & Efficiency, Accountability & Integrity, Research & Development, and Industry & Quality Leaders.
As well as living the above values, the successful applicant will possess the below attributes of a Te Pari ‘A’ player.
Why Te Pari?
If you have proven success in a similar role, possess a strong work ethic and are keen for a long-term career with a world leader within the agricultural sector, please don’t hesitate to click APPLY now.
We're looking for people to join our team taking our hi-tech offering to the world!