IS THIS THE BEST DRIVING JOB EVER?
Job Description: Truck Driver
Company: Te Pari Products Ltd
Location: Epping, Melbourne, VIC
Pay & Benefits: Competitive Renumeration
Type: Full time, Permanent
Travel: Regular travel round VIC, NSW and SA
Increased demand for our products is driving us to look for more staff.
And you could be in the driving seat.
We need an experienced driver keen to travel around the country who has a passion for people and enjoys a rural setting.
Te Pari is a global market leading manufacturer of livestock handling and animal management systems and we need a driver to deliver and install our products.
Te Pari’s foundation of success is based on hard work and innovation we need someone who reflects this with grit, drive, and energy. Travel round Victoria and New South Wales, and occasionally into South Australia with regular overnight stays.
This is a dynamic and rewarding role so expect a new challenge and be ready to juggle tasks and adapt, in return you will be rewarded with competitive renumeration.
What the job is about:
· Accurate and efficient delivery of equipment including use of Hiab crane for unloading
· Plan and communicate with customers and staff
· Gather and report customer feedback and industry insights
· Ensure compliance with transport regulations and OH&S
· Assist with warehouse duties as required including assembly of equipment
· Contribute to the company culture by living our values
· Knowledge of transport regulations
· Based from our North Melbourne Warehouse
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Mechanical aptitude and general computer skills
· A Truck Licence (MR minimum) and forklift license
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Physically fit and able to lift products safely.
· Confident working under pressure with a positive, can-do attitude.
· Fully vaccinated for Covid-19
If you have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar transport role, thrive in a rural environment and are meticulous you could be who we’re after. A keen interest in the agricultural industry is an advantage, combined with a long-term desire to continue learning and succeed.
If this sounds like you APPLY now!