Work with us...
Te Pari is growing and expanding. We are always searching for new talent, so if you’re interested and think you can add value get in touch today. If you would like to be considered for any available positions in the future please feel free to submit a resume, and we will be more than happy to keep it on record for future positions.
Cattle Yard Installer
Te Pari Products Ltd
Regular travel around the lower South Island of NZ
Knowledge of site & concrete works
Cattle Yard Installer
Company: Te Pari Products Ltd
Location: Oamaru, NZ
Travel: Regular travel around the lower South Island of NZ
Key Skills: Knowledge of site & concrete works
Are you looking for...
- A dynamic & interesting role?
- An opportunity to see the countryside through your work?
Te Pari is a global market leading manufacturer of livestock handling & animal management systems. Due to increased workload & an internal staff promotion, we are on the search for an Installer to erect our Steel Cattle Yard Systems. Te Pari has built a foundation of success based on hard work & are looking for someone who reflects this grit, drive & energy.
This role involves seeing the country through your job! Travel from Riverton to Ross to Ranfurly, speaking to our ‘salt of the earth’ customers. This is a dynamic and rewarding role so expect a new challenge & be ready to juggle tasks & adapt.
• Installation of Steel Cattle Yards
• Leveling of sites & boxing & laying of concrete
• Communicating with the team & customers
• Communicating to contractors
• Completing the customers job to the highest standards
• Helping at the factory & with deliveries as required
• Contribute to the company culture by living our values
You can expect:
• Travel around the lower South Island
• Rewarding role with a great team & farmer customers
• The fast-paced world of a growing family business
• Competitive renumeration
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity that can operate in a remote environment to complete jobs to the highest standard. Also a keen interest in the agricultural industry & a long-term ambition to continue learning & succeed.
• Knowledge of site & concrete works
• Excellent communication & organisation skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• A car and forklift license
• Attention to detail & with problem-solving skills.
• Physically fit and able to lift our products safely.
• Confident working under pressure with a positive, can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW by sending your CV & a covering letter to:
Email: [email protected]
You can also go to www.tepari.com/nz/careers/ and apply online or drop in and pick up an application form.